Buy natural confetti petal mixes for weddings
We sell natural wedding confetti made from all sorts of pretty petals, or choose from our most popular hand mixed combinations. Here is some inspiration for your wedding day!
All these petals are natural and biodegradable which means they’re popular with venues.
Dry wedding confetti inspiration
- In the pic above you can see tiny peach rose buds – add a sprinkle to confetti for a touch of romance or use as a table decoration. Also seasonally available in red or ivory.
- Next to that is our popular Cornflower Mix which is a combination of dried rose petals, lavender grains and cornflower petals. These confetti petals are hand-mixed to order in our workshop, and as one of the ingredients is lavender, the mix even smells great!
- The final image is pale pink rose petals – we have a seasonal selection of rose petals in shades of ivory, pink, reds and purple.
- Small burgundy red rose petals are inexpensive and available in bulk for large weddings.
- UK delphinium petals in shades of pink and ivory for a delicate look.
- Marigold petals – mix these in with other petals to add an extra touch of colour. Not recommended for use unmixed as they tend to clump!
- Our popular Cornflower Mix in a glassine glassine bag. These little paper bags are perfect for a single handful of confetti or buy them ready-filled.
- Air dried rose petals are a little more wrinkly than freeze-dried but far less expensive.
- Pretty Petal confetti is a mix of UK Delphinium petals with a sprinkling of UK Hydrangea florets.
Specialising in dried flower petal confetti
The above pic shows mixed UK-grown delphiniums in pretty shades of pink, blue and ivory. It’s great to be able to offer such a wide range of natural flower petal colours and types. Delphinium petals are also sometimes called Larkspur.
British confetti – delphinium petals in mixed colours make a sophisticated and natural wedding confetti. They float down slowly so make it easy to get that perfect wedding confetti shot, and the paler colours really catch the light.
Add blooms to a mix
Below are some more dry petals that make beautiful additions to confetti.
- Sweety petals in a glassine bag. These real ivory and cream petals can be bought in bulk for larger events.
- Pink rosebuds: add one or two to your confetti but not too many, or use as a venue table decoration.
- Blue cornflower petals add vibrancy to your colour scheme and they add the zing to our Cornflower Mix!
Other mixes might include:
- A simple mix of pale blue fragrant dried lavender and dark red rose petals is pretty, fragrant, and great for large weddings.
- Dried lavender confetti with tiny ivory rosebuds
- Cornflower mix orange edition made with marigold
- British delphinium petals mixed with hydrangea petals and many more
Dried flower petals in single colours
Natural wedding confetti is such a large choice, you have options of buying in single colours, making your own mixes or buying ready made Confetti mixes. For single colours try:
- rose petals
- natural delphinium petals
- hydrangeas, and sometimes bougainvillea petals to name just a few.
Tip – why not add a sprinkling of pressed flowers to a plain confetti to add a touch of something special?
Find more info about choosing petals, or try Ruth’s blog driedflowercraft.co.uk.
Other Help and info pages
More Dry plants inspiration including:
How to make dry flowers – including drying petals