Ways to buy dried lavender loose
Our dried lavender has hundreds of great reviews! Read on to find out more about our range.
Follow these links in order of popularity, or go straight to our loose lavender category. We have many pack sizes, with a kilo being the most popular (the size of a football). A handful is about ten grammes.
- Buy fragrant lavender buds – our most fragrant and least expensive grains come from France.
The picture above shows the Provence fields where our lavender is grown. We work with a co-operative of growers who produce some of the best grains we’ve seen. The clean fragrance means we have a great reputation – just check out our product reviews! This is what most people use to make DIY bags and sachets.
- Buy organic grains – the same as above but with organic certification.
- Buy British – a good fragrance but slightly more expensive and availability varies unfortunately.
- Buy blue dry lavender buds – this is a lovely mid blue, making it perfect for wedding confetti and visual crafts.
Buy fragrant lavender mixes
Buy lavender mixes for sleep
This fragrant bloom is often used to aid sleep and relaxation.
Hops are often used for the same purpose, so we have combined our fragrant grains with hop pieces ready for making bags.
Buy dry lavender & hops relaxing mix
Not everyone finds the scent of hops appealing, so we have also created our own
Lavender and chamomile soothing mix
Chamomile has an apple-like fragrance.
Buy dried lavender mixes for wedding confetti
Dry lavender buds make great wedding confetti as they have a lovely fragrance and throw like rice. They mix well with other small confetti petals such as rose petals.
Here are our three most popular hand-blended wedding confetti mixes:
- Cornflower mix – mixed by hand in our own workshop, this is a pretty mix with burgundy & pink dried rose petals, and royal blue cornflower petals – invented by us and often copied.
- Lavender and rose bud mix – our mix with tiny ivory rosebuds, available seasonally.
- Lavender and rose petal mix – mixed with inexpensive burgundy rose petals – handy for bigger weddings.
This is what one of our flower stems looks like while still in a field in Provence.
Help and Info pages:
More Dry plants inspiration including
More about our natural wedding confetti petals
About our other lavender products
About our lavender bunch range